The Role & Purpose
This role will involve working with our existing team of experienced Design Engineers to customise product into bespoke solutions to meet client requirements. Be at the forefront of renewable energy distribution. This involves a clear understanding of customer’s needs, listening to their requirements and providing a design for quotation and in manufacturing detail for production.
- Design transformers for manufacture in accordance with customer specification and bear in mind the capability and strengths of the manufacturing plant.
- Create accurate BOM’s for Production & Logistics.
- Select of materials and accessories for optimised product.
- Aid Production and Quality departments to ensure the transformer progresses through the factory right first time.
- To assist all departments in the manufacture transformers and to meet the design and requirement of the customer.
- Cost the transformers and provide detailed spec to Sales personnel to assist in creating winning products.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- High level of computer skills
- Adept at working both independently and as part of a team
- High attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong at building and maintaining relationships
- Experience is managing diverse stakeholders
- Hardworking, honest with a strong desire to succeed