The Role & Purpose
This role will involve utilising your expertise to ensure the safety and quality of our sustainable distribution transformers. You will manage a team of technicians for the smoothest production flow and most effective use of resources. This involves testing products in accordance with IEC and ANSI standards and analysing test bay results to provide essential feedback to customer, production, and design for collective improvement of product concept and manufacturing standards.
- Testing product before customer acceptance through routine and type testing in accordance with IEC and ANSI standards.
- Analysis of test bay results to provide essential feedback.
- Represent Kyte Powertech during customer and accreditation body audits
- Interact with international customers and industry specialists during factory acceptance tests and new product launches.
- Manage a team of technicians for the smoothest production flow and most effective use of resources. Develop and encourage your staff.
- Work within and control the test bays to the international standard ISO 17025 – Kyte are one of the few transformer manufacturers globally to hold and maintain 5 international accreditations.
- Work across the organisation in terms of Electrical test knowledge and failure analysis
- Electrical Engineering Degree – essential requirement
- Good leadership skills
- Good planning and analytical skills
- Previous manufacturing experience desirable
- Keen understanding of the importance of safety, quality, and on-time delivery.
- Natural communicator and influencer.
- Forward thinking